We have a long standing reputation for quality engineered components that are produced to fine tolerances and workmanship. Our engineers are highly skilled having access to both cutting edge, modern computer controlled machinery as well as conventional and traditional methods of manufacture.
We continually invest in plant and machinery to further advance our manufacturing facility with the addition of modern production techniques and the skills of our experienced engineers. We can offer a complete service from 2D/3D CAD drawing, to a full design and manufacturing service all in-house.
* 2D/3D CAD Drawing production from customer supplied specifications (Autodesk AutoCAD/Fusion)
* Laser Profiling up to max dimension of 1250mm x 2500mm
* Full CNC Pressbrake and Manual folding, 100 Ton over 2.5M max length
* Pressings up to 500 Ton
* CNC Milling up to 1067mm x 610mm x 610mm x 1.3 Ton
* Manual Turning from 2.0mm to 1M swing
* Keyseating, Splines and Rotary Die etching
* Surface Grinding up to a max of 200mm x 500mm
* MIG, TIG and Gas Welding of ferrous and non-ferrous up to 300amp
If you want to place and order then the quickest way is to either telephone or email, currently we don't take orders on-line as we're old fasioned and like to write things down (this way we know if we have physical material stock on our shelves for an enquiry.) We're always available to help with a material selection or advise on an engineered part, please feel free to give us a call as one of our engineers will be happy to help.
We're a small business trading under the name of M-Machine, our registered company name is Craftgrange Limited. We operate from the UK under the registration number of 01476185 and were established in 1980 to supply pressed steel panels, engineered parts and materials to business and general public.